More Favorite Photos

Enjoy!

Click a picture for an enlarged view; all the pictures below will be available for viewing.
Then scroll or click the picture to advance to the next, click outside the picture to return here.

All of my photography is copyrighted.

Click to contact me.

Be sure to also look at my 20+ photos from my Rockville, Maryland, Glenview Mansion exhibit in October, 2009 - I guess its best categorization would be 'Street Photography'.

And check the sidebar on the right, lots of current photography information...click the queries that are of interest.

Yogurt by the pounce
Click to see PEOPLE AND THEIR ACTIVITIES in my Portfolio
Pepper 2011
Not an Edward Weston, but fun making
Orchid detail
Seen in downtown Gaithersburg, MD
Feeding time
Alleyway in France
Matchbox Restaurant
Jerusalem Alley Life
Florence
Click to see some TRAVEL photos in my Portfolio
Maine
Seen on Rt 50





No comments:

Post a Comment