Flowers, birds, other animals

I'd rather photograph people, but this stuff is everywhere and lends itself to creativity and experimentation.

Click the picture for an enlarged view; all the pictures below will be available for viewing.
Then scroll or click the picture to advance to the next, click outside the picture to return here.

All of my photography is copyrighted.
Click to contact me.

And check the sidebar on the right, lots of current photography information...click the queries that are of interest.



Brookside Gardens

In the Potomac

Taken at the Monocacy Battlefield in Montgomery County, Maryland, off I-270. 
Guess I could call it Monocacy Cattlefield.

I used Oloneo Corporation's PhotoEngine software to post-process this photo. See the sidebar to your right to see what Google News says about Oloneo. There also is a link to their website.
 
Experimentation - my first attempt at what camera aficionados call
'focus stacking' to get around the small depth of field when doing a macro shot..







Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment